Suren Cooke Agencies delivers a fast response, discrete and legally compliant range of disinfection services to help protect your business against infectious bacteria, viruses and disease.
Our professional and highly qualified technicians are equipped with the necessary personal protective equipment, respiratory protective equipment and specialist disinfection equipment, which include electrostatic sprayers to work safely and effectively.
Our specialist disinfection solutions provide businesses with an essential resource in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. We offer a range of specialised services, tailored to your needs, to support your business to deal with the effects of the coronavirus.
Precautionary- Prior to Re-opening
When you are looking for a one-off precautionary clean to sanitise your premises, prior to commencement of operation
For COVID-19 containment and control within 72 hours of a confirmed or suspected case in your organisation
Precautionary disinfection service
This service is available as a stand-alone or regular disinfection of premises to lower the risk of cross-contamination.
- Carried out when they are no confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19 on-site; no site survey needed
- Fast response, specialist disinfection to help you maintain a high level of hygiene on your premises
- ULV disinfection fogging, electrostatic spraying which are legally compliant to WHO, EPA guidelines and local Government regulations
- A post-treatment report confirming the service provided.
High level specialist disinfection
This service is for those customers who have closed their premises within the last 72 hours and who need a highly specialised service because they’ve had suspected or confirmed cases of infection.
- Carried out within 72 hours of a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 being reported on site.
- Technicians follow carefully assessed safety measures: Their safety and the safety of the general public is of paramount importance to us.
- Manual disinfection using a WHO and EPA approved disinfectant specifically approved for COVID 19, high-level disinfectant that kills a broad range of pathogens within seconds of contact and has been tested against feline coronavirus (a surrogate of COVID-19).
- Post-treatment report provided
The service includes higher levels of bio-security and safety controls and requires a site survey by one of our specialists.
Our disinfection services
Our range of disinfection services includes the following elements to ensure your premises is disinfected in safe, thorough, legally compliant manner.
Guided by the site-specific risk assessment, method statement and safe operating procedures generated at the time of the survey and is carried out by a highly trained technician in full PPE and RPE.
ULV disinfection fogging
Extremely small droplets of disinfection settle on inaccessible areas to enable the treatment of large areas in a short period of time.
Our specialist vehicle disinfection service delivers protection and peace of mind for commercial fleet, rideshare and service delivery industries. It includes intensive interior sanitisation and disinfection of all hard surfaces, ULV fogging of soft fabrics throughout the vehicle interior and sanitisation of all interior and exterior touchpoints.
All disinfectants used by us, our approved by World Health Organisation (WHO) and US Environmental Agency (EPA) for use specifically for COVID 19.